If our products we sell on techplayground.com fail to meet a guarantee, you will have rights against us, and in some cases the manufacturer, who will have to provide a ‘remedy’—to put right a fault, deficiency or failure to meet an obligation.
Your rights under Australian Consumer Law dictate we MUST offer you a replacement, refund or repair (where applicable) on products sold to you when you have an issue. The issue could be:
- there is a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the description or image;
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for; and
- can’t be easily fixed.
Please note, when assessing a warranty claim, we may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors:
- type of product;
- how you are likely to use the product;
- the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used;
- the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
If a product is found not to have a problem, you may be required to pay the transport or inspection costs. An estimate of these costs will be provided to you before the product is collected.
WARRANTY CLAIM FORM
If you have a warranty issue, please click the yellow ‘help’ button at the bottom of the screen. We will then advise you of the steps necessary to solve your issue.
Please note: We only handle claims on warranty on products purchased through techplayground.com.
If we advise you, please print and fill out this form and return it with your product that is subject to a Warranty Claim. You must have received a ‘Claim Number’ from us after making a claim to complete this form. We will not accept claims without this number being included.